Monday 23 November 2015

Research - Mechanical Marvel

The first thing I did in this project was to create a mind map of all the things I thought of when I thought about robotics, this includes power and materials robots could possibly be created out of.
After finishing my mind map I moved onto mood boards, I sorted my mood boards into to categories piloted and non-piloted robots this was so that I could get a varied look on existing robots that could give me ideas for my own robot.





I also researched modern day existing robots in the world and the ethical problems we are faced by implementing robots and the way we are moving forward with using more and more robots, this is causing people to lose their jobs and become increasingly redundant because of our advancements into robotics.


No comments:

Post a Comment