Thursday 4 February 2016

Contextual Studies


This is my Artist Statement which sums me up as an artist and how I like to work, this is helpful as companies can understand if I'm the right employer for the job.

This is where I compared and contrasted two famous artists who worked on creature design. this helped me develop my own art and understand how they work themselves. 

 This is my creature artist research, this is so I understand other artists processes and work schedule.
We researched different to look at what poses I could put my own art pieces in.








To better our skills as artists we researched other artists and cultures so we can pull influence from the things I have researched.
We looked at symbolism of animals, so that we understand what our art could symbolise.

This is where we looked at different artists and there pieces of art and discussed whether we thought their work constituted as art. We got further understanding of how our own art would progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment